Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Why do I like fighting

I love fighting because it makes me look tough as well as fit in with other normal Greasers. I mean that Greasers are a lot involved in fights. Most of them against Socs. Every Greaser has a reason to fight, there are no greasers that do not fight. Greasers fight a lot against Socs, mainly because of two reasons: (1) In big rumbles for the Greasers to try and have some revenge on Socs. (2) Sometimes, when we’re just simply walking alone or with some friends, we bump into Socs, in a situation that we need to fight against them. One example when we get jumped by them and have to defend ourselves from them. I often tell my pals that I fight for “conformity”, which is just a synonym to fit in with other Greasers. I am a  young man, with an amazing strength, as well as smart in fighting, which makes me a very good fighter who sometimes can be feared by others, plus fighting make me look tough, which is what all the Greasers want to achieve. Although I really like fighting for conformity, I also don’t think is something really bad to fight Socs, because mainly it’s a revenge for us.
Me Shocked 

No comments:

Post a Comment