Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Johnny Kills a Soc

Before my good ol’ pal Johnny past away he killed a Soc. In my point of view, Johnny was right, as he killed a Soc, for self defense. From what I heard the Socs was trying to murder Pony and beat up Johnny. I believe that these Socs, were the same ones that I bumped into, earlier that night, when I was with Johnny, Pony, Cherry and Marcia (two girls that we met that night in a drive in). These Socs were absolute douchebags, as they wanted to fight against us in order to have their ex girlfriends back. 
There were five Socs trying to kill both of them. As it was self defense, it is a considerable reason.

 Johnny killed the Soc with a blade, he stabbed the Soc. After killing this Soc named Bob, all of the other four Socs ran away. By doing that, my bud Johnny saved his friend Ponyboy’s as well as his life.  I really don’t think he was wrong, because as we all know, my bud Johnny got jumped once, and almost died at that time. He feared a lot getting jumped, so he started walking with his blade. When he saw that he was going to get beaten up again, his instinct was to stab someone to save his life, his friends life, as well as get the Socs out of there, as he did. 
                                                            Ponyboy and Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment